This two-day national conference in October is designed for accountants, attorneys, nonprofit directors, chief executives, enrolled agents, and nonprofit financial directors.
The conference will feature a comprehensive review of many issues facing tax-exempt organizations, including:
- Current developments in the law of tax-exempt organizations, current views on nonprofit governance issues, and best practices
- Identification of transactions that may result in unrelated business income tax and review of the rules and regulations regarding charitable giving
- Obtaining and maintaining tax-exempt status
- Explanation of rules and planning opportunities involving executive compensation, supporting organizations, joint ventures, and for-profit subsidiaries
- Recent healthcare reform initiatives and their implications for nonprofit entities
- Case studies illustrate planning strategies for tax-exempt organizations and guidance regarding compliance with tax-exempt organizations law.
For more information about this conference and how you can participate, please click here.