Speaker Announcement: The Latest Updates in U.S. International Trade Policy – What U.S. Companies Need to Know for Successful Global Market Expansion
The Business Law Section of the State Bar of Arizona is hosting a seminar presented by Melissa Miller Proctor
on the latest developments in U.S. international trade and strategies that U.S. companies can employ to stay up-to-date and thrive in this fluid environment.
- Trump Administration’s 2017 Trade Policy Agenda
- Renegotiation of the North America Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) & potential impact on other Free Trade Agreements (FTAs)
- Border Adjustment Tax – what is it and will it come to pass?
- Enhanced enforcement of trade remedy laws – what does this mean for U.S. companies?
- Recommended strategies for companies doing business in global markets
To learn more, click here