Thursday, June 2, 2016 | 12:00 PM - 1:15 PM (Central)
The 2016 Physician Fee Schedule ("PFS") included significant changes and clarifications to the federal Physician Self-Referral Law (commonly known as the "Stark Law"). This webinar will provide an overview of some of the recent Stark Law updates implemented in the PFS.
- New Non-physician Practitioner Recruitment Assistance Exception
- New Timeshare Arrangement Exception
- Numerous Technical Revisions to the Stark Law such as Clarifications to the Writing Requirement, Signature, Term, and Holdover Provisions
- Amy McCullough, Counsel, Polsinelli
- William P. Hoffman, Associate, Polsinelli
To register for this webinar, please click here