Please join us as we look into the future during a special program focusing on Kansas City's real estate industry. CBIZ & Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. and Polsinelli Shughart invite you to make plans to be there with us. It's an event you won't want to miss!
ON OUR AGENDA
Is the Economy Headed Higher ... or Off a Cliff?
- Todd Buchholz, American Author and Economist
The Federal Reserve's Role in The Future of Real Estate Lending
- Kevin L. Moore, Senior Vice President of the Supervision and Risk Management Division | Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas
Tax Strategies in a Troubled Economy
- Scott M. Slabotsky, Lead Managing Director | CBIZ MHM, LLC
- William J. Sanders, Attorney and Tax Practice Group Chair | Polsinelli Shughart
Incentive-Assisted Development - Getting to Approval, Getting to Construction
- Jon Copaken, Principal | Copaken Brooks
- John Crawford, President and CEO | Economic Development Corporation of Kansas City, Missouri
- Tom Kaleko, Senior Vice President | Springsted
- Matthew Webster, Managing Director | Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
- Doug Stone, Polsinelli Shughart, will be moderating this panel.
Real Estate Lending: Is Anyone Loaning Money?
- Jon Brayshaw, Principal | Prime Finance
- E.J. Burke, Executive Vice President and Group Head, KeyBank Real Estate Capital & Corporate Banking Services | Key
- Thomas Turner III, Executive Vice President | Grandbridge Real Estate Capital
- Dan Flanigan, Polsinelli Shughart, will be moderating this panel.
General Growth Properties and the Financial Crisis: One Man's Journey
- John Bucksbaum, President | General Growth Companies
DATE | TIME
Friday, November 18, 2011 | 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Registration begins at 7:30 AM.
Kansas City Marriott Hotel Downtown
200 West 12th Street, Kansas City, MO | 816.421.6800
To reserve your seat, you can register now by calling Brenda Phillips at 913.234.1005. To complete your registration, click here for the registration form. Send your completed form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 913.234.1100.
Registration is $150 per person.
Click here to preview our agenda and learn more about our speakers.