This webinar was previously recorded on February 23, 2016. A recorded version of the webinar is available here
60-Day Overpayment Reporting Final Rule – The Rule of Six
In this inaugural Reimbursement Institute
webinar, Polsinelli attorneys will discuss the final Reporting and Returning Overpayments rule (a/k/a the 60-day rule) published on February 12, 2016. The webinar will cover the three main themes of the Rule: Identification of overpayments, the look back period and the mechanics of reporting and returning overpayment, as well as the operational tasks required of providers and suppliers to comply with the rule.
On our agenda
On our panel
- The basics of the Rule
- When are claims-based and cost-report-based overpayments “identified”
- How long do providers/suppliers have to conduct their “Reasonable diligence” in determining whether an overpayment exists
- How far back do provider/suppliers need to look for overpayments
- What is the process for reporting and returning identifies overpayments?
- What steps should providers/suppliers take in order to comply with the Rule by March 14, 2016?
- R. Ross Burris | Shareholder
- Jennifer L. Evans | Shareholder
- T. Jeffrey Fitzgerald | Shareholder