Polsinelli Shughart PC is excited to once again host our annual Ethics CLE Barn Burner on June 9 at the Kansas City Marriott Downtown from 4:00 - 6:00 pm. The topic this year is focused on "Ethics and Technology."
What you'll learn:
- Ethical issues and conflicts of interest in intellectual property and technology litigation
- The use and misuse of social media from a legally ethical perspective
- Ethical issues, including competence, diligence and confidentiality, in the handling of computer or technology cases
- And more!
- Karen R. Glickstein, Shareholder, Labor and Employment
- Keith J. Grady, Shareholder, Chair of the Intellectual Property Litigation Practice Group
- Daniel D. Owen, Shareholder, Business Litigation
To register, please email email@example.com. For more information, click here.