2017 Health Care Regulatory Update | Greenwood Village, Colorado
Tuesday, January 10, 2017 | 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Polsinelli, in partnership with the Colorado Hospital Association, invites you to SAVE THE DATE
and join us for our 2017 Health Care Regulatory Update. 2016 was a year of meaningful health care regulatory developments, and 2017 is promising to be another year of significant legislation and regulatory change. Health care providers continue to need to be nimble and to adapt to the changing health care environment. Join us for this annual update and stay abreast of all of the changes from 2016 and for an outline of 2017’s most pressing regulatory and legislative issues.
On the agenda:
- Provider-based department changes and the implications for all hospitals
- The MACRA final rule — the most important change to physician reimbursement in decades — including a timeline for implementation
- Key fraud and abuse cases and noteworthy settlements in 2016
- Medicare hospital reimbursement update, including the latest on the two-midnight rule, value based purchasing and quality initiatives
- Colorado’s Proposition 106 (End of Life Options Act) — hospital and physician issues
- Insights from the Beltway — what Washington D.C. insiders are predicting for 2017, including the likely priorities for the Trump administration's health care agenda
To register, click here
, or go to www.cha.com
and "view all events" on the homepage. Click on "Register for this Event" and follow the instructions. Please contact Peggy McCreary at 720.330.6034 or firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any additional questions.