Year-End Health Care Reimbursement Summit | Chicago
Friday, December 9, 2016 | 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
The Polsinelli Reimbursement Institute and PYA invite you to join us for an exciting collaborative event that brings together the legal and business elements of health care reimbursement. Industry-leading health care attorneys and consultants will navigate through some of the most comprehensive regulatory changes to the healthcare reimbursement landscape that the industry has seen in decades. Don't miss this valuable opportunity to hear from a diverse range of speakers and network with your peers that are facing similar reimbursement pressures.
This seminar will bring you up to speed on the latest challenges in health care reimbursement and provide suggested best practices to avoid compliance and payment issues in 2017. Our one-day Reimbursement Summit event will be tailored to forward-thinking business leaders in health care and offer professional credits (CLE and CPE).
On our agenda:
- Year-End Reimbursement Review to Keep Your Organization Up-to-Date on the Latest Developments
- Emerging MACRA and Value-Based Reimbursement Models Including an Analysis of the MACRA Final Rule
- CMS's Latest Changes to Provider-Based Reimbursement
- Updates on the Disproportionate Share Hospital Adjustment and Other IPPS Changes
- Managing 340B Drug Pricing Program Risks and Latest Program Developments
- Trends in Private Payor Reimbursement
- Key Public Policy Updates and Predictions from D.C.
To find out more information and register for the Year-End Health Care Reimbursement Summit, please contact Steve Walton at 312.463.6220 or firstname.lastname@example.org