Health Insurance Marketplaces and Essential Health Benefits
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
As important dates for health insurance marketplaces (formerly known as exchanges) to "go live" with open enrollment are only 6 months away, it is crucial that the multiple entities to be affected by these new marketplaces stay abreast of latest developments. Regulatory and operational events and changes, at both state and federal levels, are occurring on an almost daily basis, and the impact of these developments are far-reaching, on issues ranging from benefit plan structures to qualified health plan provider network adequacy. This webinar will discuss marketplace updates and regulatory issues, as well as practical concerns associated with the new marketplaces, including:
* Differing state approaches to marketplaces
* Stakeholder policy concerns
* Qualified Health Plan issues
* Essential Health Benefits determinations
* Provider involvement in marketplace plans
* Thoughts on events coming up in the next six months
* Teresa Brooks, Senior Partner, Polsinelli Shughart
* Emily Wey, Shareholder, Polsinelli Shughart
Start times for this WEBINAR Event (check your time zone):
12:00 PM | CENTRAL
1:00 PM | EASTERN
11:00 AM | MOUNTAIN
10:00 AM | PACIFIC
Continuing Legal Education:
CLE for this webinar presentation - and the rest in the series - is pending in several states.
TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION:
Click here to register for this webinar. Click on the link and follow the prompt.
Toll Free: 1.888.455.2260
Confirmation Code: 5903334
There is NO COST for this event.
Click here to view the full invitation.