Polsinelli Shughart invites you to join us for a COMPLIMENTARY program on CRITICAL EMPLOYMENT ISSUES provided to clients and special guests. With today's changing employment landscape, it's an event you won't want to miss! Space is limited, so please reserve your seat today for this FREE seminar - Missouri CLE approved; HR credits pending.
DATE | TIME
Thursday, December 1, 2011
1:00 - 5:00 PM | Program
5:00 - 6:00 PM | Networking Reception
Four Seasons St. Louis
999 N. 2nd Street, St. Louis, MO 63102
SPACE IS LIMITED! RSVP by November 23, 2011 to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information or if you have additional questions, contact Lindsay Tiehen at 800.473.6014.
ON OUR AGENDA
Labor and Employment Law Update - What is New in Federal, Missouri and Illinois?
- Robert E. Entin, Labor and Employment
How Have Employment Discrimination Class Actions Changed Since the Supreme Court's Ruling in Dukes v. Wal-Mart?
- James C. Sullivan, Labor and Employment
Immigration Law - How To Maintain The Delicate Balance Between Immigration and Employment Laws
- Jeffrey S. Bell, Labor and Employment
Workplace Violence - What Will You Do When the Unthinkable Happens? Are You Ready?
- Jay M. Dade, Labor and Employment
Recent NLRB Rules And Enforcement Actions: The Board As A Legislative Body
- Jon A. Bierman, Labor and Employment
- W. Terrence Kilroy, Labor and Employment
- Christopher M. Mason, Labor and Employment
Social Networking - Good, Bad or Ugly For Your Company?
- Karen R. Glickstein, Labor and Employment
Restrictive Covenants - A New Perspective On An Important Tool For Employers
- Sang-yul Lee, Labor and Employment (Illinois)
- Christopher C. Swenson, Labor and Employment (Missouri)
FLSA Collective Actions - What Can You Expect Once The Case is Filed?
- Eric E. Packel, Labor and Employment
OFCCP - How to Ensure Regulatory Compliance
- Erin D. Schilling, Labor and Employment
OSHA 2012 - What to Expect From OSHA in the Coming Year . . . . . PAIN
- William S. Robbins, Jr., Labor and Employment
Effective Email Communications - A Trap For The Unprepared and Untrained
- Sean R. Gallagher, Labor and Employment
GINA - A Look At The First Year Under The Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act
- Elizabeth T. Gross, Labor and Employment
For more information, click here.