Polsinelli Shughart is pleased to announce that 18 attorneys from its Phoenix office are selected for inclusion in 2012 Southwest Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars. This year’s honorees include Phoenix Managing Partner Ed F. Novak and three shareholders selected for the first time. They include Kelly J. Flood, Troy B. Froderman and Lucas J. Narducci. Novak ranked in the Top 50 in Arizona.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Each year, the designation of Rising Star is more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in Arizona and New Mexico who are either 40 years old or younger or in practice for ten years or less.
The list of Super Lawyers includes several shareholders reaching across multiple practice areas:
• Edward F. Novak - Criminal Defense: White Collar
• Charles R. Berry - Securities & Corporate Finance
• Brian Michael Goodwin - Alternative Dispute Resolution
• Marty Harper - Business Litigation
• John J. Hebert - Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
• Thomas K. Irvine - Real Estate
• Leon B. Silver - Business Litigation
New additions to Southwest Super Lawyers for 2012:
• Kelly J. Flood - Business Litigation
• Troy B. Froderman - Insurance Coverage
• Lucas J. Narducci - Energy & Natural Resources
The following attorneys were selected for inclusion as Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Stars:
• Ryan A. Berry - Mergers & Acquisitions
• Jonathan G. Brinson - Insurance Coverage
• Katherine V. Brown - Business Litigation
• Brian M. Flaherty - Business Litigation
• Melissa Ho - Criminal Defense
• Nathan Kunz - Business Litigation
• Chris M. Mason - Employment Litigation: Defense
• Wesley D. Ray - Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
About Polsinelli Shughart PC
With 580 attorneys, Polsinelli Shughart (www.polsinelli.com) is a national law firm that is a recognized leader in the areas of business law, financial services, real estate and business litigation. Serving corporate, institutional and individual clients, Polsinelli is redefining the business of law by sharing ideas, goals and outcomes with its clients. The firm builds enduring relationships by creating value through our legal services - with passion, ingenuity and a sense of urgency. The firm has offices located in Chicago; Dallas; Denver; Edwardsville; Jefferson City; Kansas City; Los Angeles; New York; Overland Park; Phoenix; Springfield; St. Joseph; St. Louis; Topeka; Washington, D.C.; and Wilmington, DE. In California, Polsinelli Shughart LLP.