Missouri Lawyers Weekly,
the state’s premiere legal newspaper, selected five Polsinelli attorneys as Up and Coming Lawyers for 2011. The attorneys were chosen from lawyers across the State of Missouri based on their legal qualifications and commitment to the community.
“We are pleased to see that the leaders of tomorrow are being recognized for their efforts today,” said Polsinelli Chairman Russ Welsh. “I want to add my personal congratulations to those who have been recognized as ‘up and comers’ by Missouri Lawyers Weekly. We want Polsinelli to be a firm where attorneys can build and flourish in their legal careers.”
The attorneys selected as Up and Coming Lawyers for 2011 include:
- Korb W. Maxwell who serves clients in real estate development and zoning and land use matters
- Arthel McDaniel III who practices in financial services and real estate and entertainment
- Lauren E. Tucker McCubbin who practices in commercial litigation with an emphasis on insurance related litigation
- Judy Yi who practices in labor and employment with an emphasis on employment litigation defense and advice and training
- Seth C. Wright who serves clients in both plaintiff and defense litigation matters
Congratulations to our Polsinelli attorneys chosen as Up and Coming Lawyers for 2011.