Missouri Lawyers Weekly, the state’s premiere legal newspaper, selected five Polsinelli Shughart PC attorneys as Up and Coming Lawyers for 2011. The attorneys were chosen from lawyers across the State of Missouri based on their legal qualifications and commitment to the community.
“We are pleased to see that the leaders of tomorrow are being recognized for their efforts today,” said Polsinelli Shughart Chairman Russ Welsh. “I want to add my personal congratulations to those who have been recognized as ‘up and comers’ by Missouri Lawyers Weekly. We want Polsinelli Shughart to be a firm where attorneys can build and flourish in their legal careers.”
The attorneys selected as Up and Coming Lawyers for 2011 include:
• Korb W. Maxwell who serves clients in real estate development and zoning and land use matters
• Arthel McDaniel III who practices in financial services and real estate and entertainment
• Lauren E. Tucker McCubbin who practices in commercial litigation with an emphasis on insurance related litigation
• Judy Yi who practices in labor and employment with an emphasis on employment litigation defense and advice and training
• Seth C. Wright who serves clients in both plaintiff and defense litigation matters
Congratulations to our Polsinelli Shughart attorneys chosen as Up and Coming Lawyers for 2011.
For information contact, Heather McMichael, firstname.lastname@example.org, 816-395-0618
About Polsinelli Shughart
With more than 540 attorneys, Polsinelli Shughart (www.polsinelli.com) is a national law firm that is a recognized leader in the areas of business law, financial services, real estate and business litigation. Serving corporate, institutional and individual clients, Polsinelli is redefining the business of law by sharing ideas, goals and outcomes with its clients. The firm builds enduring relationships by creating value through our legal services - with passion, ingenuity and a sense of urgency. The firm has offices located in Chicago; Dallas; Denver; Edwardsville; Jefferson City; Kansas City; Los Angeles; New York; Overland Park; Phoenix; Springfield; St. Joseph; St. Louis; Topeka; Washington, D.C.; and Wilmington, DE. In California, Polsinelli Shughart LLP.