National law firm Polsinelli congratulates 16 attorneys in the firm’s Chicago office selected for inclusion in 2013 Illinois Super Lawyers or 2013 Illinois Super Lawyers, Rising Star. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Only five percent of attorneys in Illinois are selected for this honor.
Super Lawyers are selected by fellow attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Lawyers cannot nominate themselves and in-firm votes are only counted if they are matched by an out-of-firm nomination.
The Rising Star category is for attorneys under 40 who have ten or fewer years of practice. Attorneys are instructed to nominate individuals they have personally observed in action — whether as opposing counsel or co-counsel, or through other firsthand courtroom observation.
The following attorneys are listed in 2013 Illinois Super Lawyers:
• Mary Clare Bonaccorsi – Health Care
• Mark A. Brand – Business Litigation
• Fredric J. Entin – Health Care
• Mark A. Gershon – Land Use/Zoning
• Jane K. McCahill – Health Care
• Matthew J. Murer – Health Care
• Daniel S. Reinberg – Criminal Defense: White Collar
• Charles P. Sheets – Health Care
• Jerry L. Switzer, Jr. – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
The following attorneys are listed in 2013 Illinois Super Lawyers, Rising Stars:
• Meredith A. Duncan – Health Care
• *Robert E. Entin – Employment & Labor
• Eric G. Greenfield – Real Estate
• *Rodney L. Lewis – Business Litigation
• Jason T. Lundy – Health Care
• *David D. Streicker – Energy & Natural Resources
• David P. Vallas – Business Litigation
*Denotes first time nominee.