Many Springfield attorneys are native Ozarkians and have practiced law in the southwest Missouri region for many years giving them a unique appreciation and insight into Springfield’s history and culture and providing a solid basis for representing clients on various matters that impact their business nationally and in their hometown.
Springfield is the third largest city in Missouri and our attorneys are entrenched in what Springfield has to offer. Whether we are advising clients on legal issues specific to community banks, regional hospitals, manufacturing facilities, or emerging companies, it is the combination of a trusted local counsel and the resources of our national firm that make Polsinelli a well-recognized firm.
We are engaged in a broad based practice representing clients in numerous industries including:
- Construction, Real Estate, and Energy
- Banks and banking
- Startup Ventures
Areas of law in which the Springfield attorneys practice and provide client representation include:
- Corporate and Transactional
- Creditor’s Rights and Bankruptcy
- Health Care
- Labor & Employment
- Real Estate
In service to their clients, the attorneys frequently participate with clients in alternative dispute resolution, and the office provides a broad range of mediation and arbitration services at the request of judges, attorneys and parties outside the firm, who are seeking an alternative to prolonged litigation.
Highly regarded in their various fields of practice and with numerous credentials, the Springfield team of attorneys includes:
- Former Missouri Supreme Court Chief Justice
- Former Judge from the Missouri Court of Appeals for the Southern District
- Former elected prosecuting attorney of Howell County
- Member of the Panel of Trustees of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Missouri
In addition to having deep roots in the Springfield region and its legal system, the attorneys are recognized by their peers for achievements and are honored in:
- The Best Lawyers in America®
- The American College of Trial Lawyers
- The Litigation Counsel of America