Andrew Speciale is guided by the principle that the foundation of any sound legal advice is a firm understanding of the client’s underlying business. Andrew’s attention to detail regarding his client’s underlying business allows him to dispense strategic advice on a wide array of business matter including:
• Business entity formation
• Mergers and acquisitions
• Business succession planning
Andrew also brings his attention to detail to Polsinelli’s multidisciplinary emerging technology practice, which assists clients in a variety of technical fields such as energy, life sciences, and information technology. Andrew works in support of the St. Louis regional effort to support and encourage the establishment, funding, and development of companies operating in these fields.
• Assisted several emerging technology companies in the life sciences and energy industries in raising in excess of $20 million through debt and equity financings.
• Represented sellers in the sale of aggregates business for approximately $8 million.
• Represented sellers in the sale of construction business for approximately $7 million.