Jennifer helps clients navigate through all stages of complex commercial litigation, whether in federal or state courts, or any number of arbitration forums. Jennifer frequently works with companies, both large and small, in managing the pitfalls of litigation, including electronic discovery, depositions, motion practice, trials and appeals. Using this experience, Jennifer helps her clients manage the inherent risk of litigation by implementing a business strategy to meet their particular needs. Jennifer has represented a wide variety of clients in complex business disputes, from publicly traded companies to individuals. Jennifer also has experience with class actions and helping companies obtain insurance coverage from recalcitrant carriers.
- Representation of publicly traded pharmaceutical company in dispute with distribution provider in front of AAA Arbitration Panel.
- Litigation on behalf of numerous companies in bad faith actions against insurance providers.
- Successfully obtained representational status for class-action plaintiffs in seniority integration proceeding.
- Negotiated resolutions to multi-million dollars cases on behalf of various developers and operating companies in lender-liability suits, in federal, state and bankruptcy courts.
- After lengthy litigation, negotiated settlement on behalf of client with existing lender and helped client obtain new financing.