James Stipek knows how to build something from the ground up. He takes great pride in serving his clients as they take their innovations to the next level. James concentrates his practice in the area of intellectual property law, including patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secret law.
His practice includes:
- Preparation and prosecution of patent and trademark applications
- Patent and trademark prosecution
- Registration of copyrights
- Licensing Preparation of agreements relating to the transfer or protection of technology
- Strategic planning and preparations of opinions related to patentability, validity, and infringement
James also litigates actions concerning the validity, infringement, and enforceability of patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets.
As an electrical engineer, he has a broad knowledge of computer-related inventions. He also has experience with electrical components, wired and wireless telecommunications, Internet protocol systems, global positioning systems, computer hardware, computer software, and related computer and network architecture arts.