Matthew Smith is passionate about helping clients protect their intellectual property. He concentrates his practice on providing clients counsel across a wide spectrum of issues, including:
• Custom software development
• Intellectual property joint development ventures
• E-business and intellectual property matters
• Copyright and trademark clearance and protection
• Consulting and related agreements
Matthew also provides counsel to clients across all industries in domain name disputes and has represented clients in World Intellectual Property Organization and National Arbitration Forum matters.
"I always take the time to understand our clients’ business objectives and to focus my efforts on being part of the team rather than limiting myself to just providing answers to legal questions."