Polsinelli’s Commercial Litigation practice provides practical, industry-specific litigation strategies that are informed by substantive legal and procedural knowledge, real courtroom experience and a keen awareness of how legal outcomes can impact businesses’ bottom lines. In 2016 the practice was named one of the top six "Powerhouses" nationwide in Complex Commercial Litigation and a Standout in Everyday Commercial Litigation by BTI Consulting, and received a National Tier 1 ranking from U.S. News and World Report.
The practice is also ranked by Chambers USA
in Litigation: General Commercial.
We handle trials, arbitrations, mediations and appeals in all commercial and business fields. Our comprehensive approach integrates a deep understanding of evolving industry and legal trends, varied litigation specialties, skilled practitioners and in-house litigation support capabilities including courtroom technology and electronic discovery management and storage capabilities.
Collectively, our teams offer significant experience in litigation involving:
- Aviation and transportation
- Business torts
- Class and mass actions, including consumer class actions
- Contract and UCC disputes
- Dealer and franchise litigation
- Financial institutions
- Food and agriculture
- Government investigations and regulatory proceedings
- Insurance matters
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Professional liability
- Real estate, including land use, zoning, valuations, and tax appeals
- Retail and hospitality
- Securities litigation
- Shareholder disputes, derivative actions and fiduciary claims
- Statutory claims, including the Civil Rights Act, Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, Telephone Consumers Protection Act, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and state consumer protection statutes
Our experience allows for a proactive approach that is focused on relieving our clients from the burden of litigation as quickly, efficiently and effectively as possible. Early in each case, we partner with clients to craft strategies that will help predict litigation costs and determine the best course of action.
When a matter reaches the courtroom, our trial-savvy teams are prepared to implement aggressive and comprehensive strategies designed to achieve the best possible outcome for clients. Our success has earned the firm and our litigators acclaim in a range of industry directories and publications, but the most significant validation of our practice comes from clients who retain our litigators time and time again, trusting that Polsinelli will deliver real answers to real challenges.