January 20 - 22, 2016 | The Montage Resort & Spa, Laguna Beach, CA
The 13th Annual Winter Forum on Real Estate Opportunity & Private Fund Investing was developed by leaders within the commercial real estate industry, representing the full spectrum of industry participants including funds, developers, LPs, law firms, accounting firms, technology firms and other service providers to the industry.
This forum offers real estate investors a strategic approach to the current regulatory and investment environment.
Student Housing: A New Frontier
January 21, 2016 | 2:00 PM PST
The expansion of student housing in 2015 from a single use student living asset to a mixed-use project asset and from U.S. locations to a global reach is one of the most important trends in real estate.
Eric Greenfield will be the moderator and Robert Cudd will sit on the panel. Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- Why is the student housing sector so strong and what is driving demand for expanded student housing in the U.S.?
- What are the reasons for student housing to combine with retail space?
- What are the required business and legal structures for both U.S. and foreign private equity investors?
- What is the role that private REITs play in this asset class?
- What are the future developments for the mixed-use student living projects and structures?
To learn more about this forum and to register, click here