To listen to this previously recorded webinar, click here.
Leveraging Corporate Integrity Agreements for Healthcare compliance.
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
12:00 PM - 1:15 PM (Central)
An effective compliance program is essential for healthcare providers and companies. These programs should be reviewed and updated according to the latest guidance. OIG's Corporate Integrity Agreements shed light on where the enforcement "hot spots" are, as well as identify potential areas of risk that your compliance program should address. Monitoring CIA trends provides much needed guidance to help shape an effective compliance program.
Additional topics of discussion:
- Recent trends and developments in CIAs and what they mean for compliance programs
- Best practices to prevent a CIA
- Best practices for leveraging CIA lessons in your compliance program
- Brian D. Bewley, Shareholder, Polsinelli
- Jennifer L. Evans, Shareholder, Polsinelli
To hear the previously recorded webinar, please click here.