To view this webinar, click here.
Polsinelli invites you to join us for the next event in our complimentary 2014 webinar series: Know the Road Ahead ... Insights for Your Business. Partner with our business-minded Litigation team as we discuss:
2014: The Year of Expanded Legal Liability for Financial Institutions
Thursday, October 30, 2014 | 12:00 PM (CST)
Whether you are a bank, broker, underwriter, loan servicer or even a director of a private or public company, your litigation risk expanded dramatically in 2014. This webinar will focus on the new and expanded theories of liability impacting your business.
On our Agenda:
- Introduction of the novel issues and broad-based assault on financial institutions
- Expanded liability of financial institutions under the Uniform Deceptive Trade Practices Act
- The newest case law extending the Fair Credit Reporting Act and Federal Trade Commission rulings to financial institutions
- The Delaware decision which creates new liabilities for independent directors of public and private companies
- Robert A. Henderson, Financial and Fiduciary Litigation Practice Chair, Polsinelli
- John M. Kilroy, Jr., Financial and Fiduciary Litigation Practice Vice Chair, Polsinelli
- R. Montgomery Donaldson, Shareholder, Polsinelli
- Mark A. Olthoff, Shareholder, Polsinelli
- Rodney L. Lewis, Associate, Polsinelli
To view the full invitation and to register, click here.