This webinar was previously recorded on August 30, 2016. To access the recorded presentation, please click here.
HIPAA Audits Are Here to Stay – Key Preparation Strategies for Business Associates and Covered Entities
August 30, 2018
Our panel, which includes two former OCR staffers who played key roles in policy and enforcement activities, will provide status updates and practical tips to help you prepare for business associate and covered entity audits.
- OCR Audit Status Update
- OCR Document Request List
- How to Document Your Security Rule Compliance
- The Importance of Up-To-Date Security Risk Analysis
- How to Build Your "HIPAA Audit Binder"
- Even if You Are Not Selected: How Audit Preparation Can Assist in Breach/Complaint Investigations
- Key Takeaways/Recommendations
- Erin Fleming Dunlap, Shareholder, Polsinelli
- Kathleen D. Kenney, Associate, Polsinelli
- David Holtzman, J.D., CIPP/G, Vice President, CynergisTek, Inc.
- Lisa J. Acevedo, Shareholder, Polsinelli