To view this webinar, click here.
Polsinelli's complimentary 2014 Health Care Webinar Series continues with
Giving Meaning to Meaningful Use in Electronic Health Records
Monday, May 19, 2014
Overview: The HITECH Act provides incentive payments to Eligible Hospitals and Eligible Professionals that, during an EHR reporting period for a payment year, demonstrate the meaningful use of certified EHR technology in the form and manner consistent with CMS standards.
On our agenda:
- Meaningful Use and Stage 2 Changes
- Changing from Carrots to Sticks for Meaningful Users
- Issues for Employed Physicians and Incentive Reassignments
- Transitions of Practice and Mergers and Acquisitions
- Meaningful Use Audits
- False Claims Act Risks and Compliance Options
- Jennifer Evans, Shareholder, Polsinelli
- Rebecca Frigy, Associate, Polsinelli
To view the full invitation and to register, click here.