This webinar was previously recorded on February 6, 2019. To view a recorded version of this webinar, please click here.
Reimbursement Institute - Intro to Health Care Reimbursement
February 6, 2019 | 12:00 PM - 1:15 PM (Central)
Join Polsinelli for a complimentary webinar discussing the reimbursement landscape in health care. We recommend this session to members of health care entities’ general counsel, operations, finance/accounting, or executive teams who are new to health care, or would like a refresher course on how key government and commercial payors work. This understanding is a fundamental building block for understanding strategy, business, and ultimately, success in the health care industry. Our team of experts will guide you through the key components of the major government and commercial plans.
- Why Understanding Reimbursement Mechanisms is Important
- Medicare Parts A and B
- Emerging Value-Based and Other Models
- Medicare Advantages/Part D/Commercial
- When Reimbursement Goes Wrong/Overpayments
- Traditional Medicare and Some of Its Evolving Payment Methodologies
- Commercial Plans
- What to Do When Your Reimbursement Isn’t Right