In a five-part webinar series, JOIN US
as we follow Ruby R. Breaker, a fictitious employee whose workplace behavior is based on real life employment situations. Over the course of 2016, we will follow Ruby throughout a period in her career during which she will work for various industries, including health care and technology.
As Ruby's managers grapple with each challenging situation, Polsinelli's Labor and Employment attorneys, and other firm attorneys from health care, intellectual property and other industry and practice groups, will analyze the factual and legal key take-aways.
Please join us for this multi-part series beginning January 2016, as we discuss the following topics in separate webinars:
- Exempt or Non-Exempt and the DOL Audit? It Really Isn’t a Question | January 13, 2016 | LISTEN NOW
- The Terminator. You Won’t be Back | March 8, 2016 | LISTEN NOW
- A Whisper, a Wink, and a 40 Year-Old Aptitude Flunky | May 11, 2016 | LISTEN NOW
- The Case of the Disappearing Secrets and an Independent Contractor | August 17, 2016 | LISTEN NOW
- Transition and the Fight for Bathroom Equality | October 12, 2016 | LISTEN NOW
For more information, please visit here