2018 Health Care Regulatory Update
Tuesday, January 9th, 2018
Schedule coming soon
Doubletree Hotel Tech Center | 7801 E. Orchard Road | Greenwood Village, CO 80111
, in partnership with the Colorado Hospital Association
, invites you to join us for our 2018 Health Care Regulatory Update.
2017 was a year of meaningful health care regulatory developments, and 2018 is promising to be another year of significant legislation and regulatory change. Health care providers continue to need to be nimble and to adapt to the changing health care environment.
HIGHLIGHTS ON OUR AGENDA:
- Social media in marketing and other hospital operations, including HIPAA privacy considerations
- Key fraud and abuse cases and noteworthy settlements in 2017
- Law enforcement and compliance trends
- Continued expansion of Alternative Payment Models
- Practical insights into emergency preparation and disaster response
This program will enable you to better understand and proactively respond to the legal and regulatory issues facing your organization today.
To register, CLICK HERE
or go to www.cha.com
- Education - Member Education & Events. Click on "Register for this Event" under "Event Tasks." If you prefer, you may contact Peggy McCreary at 720.330.6034 or email@example.com
For additional information please contact Contact Peggy McCreary, CHA meetings and event coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 720.330.6034, or Valerie Siebert-Thomas, CHA education manager, at email@example.com