Featuring a panel of Polsinelli attorneys from around the country that will provide a comprehensive overview of the most crucial and cutting-edge issues and IRS initiatives affecting tax-exempt entities to nonprofit executives and advisers.
Topics will include:
- Current Developments for Tax-Exempt Organizations
- View From the Hill
- Joint Ventures for Tax-Exempt Entities
- Nonprofit Governance Update
- Commerciality and Private Benefit
- Investing by Tax-Exempt Entities
Attendees will also have the opportunity to participate in break-out sessions on issues affecting health care organizations and on fundraising and charitable giving issues.