a distinguished panel of speakers as they provide a comprehensive overview of the most crucial and cutting-edge issues and IRS initiatives affecting tax-exempt entities to nonprofit executives and advisers.
6th Annual National Conference: Advanced Nonprofit Law Institute
February 18 and 19, 2016 | 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
2400 East Missouri Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
ON OUR AGENDA:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Current developments for tax-exempt organizations
- View from the Hill and tax reform possibilities
- Unrelated business income issues
- Lobbying and political activities
- Governance update
- Joint ventures and investing by tax-exempt entities
- Investigations – what could be more dangerous?
- Form 990 reporting
- Subsidiaries and other affiliates
- Charitable giving
- Health care issues
- Fundraising, commercial co-ventures, and other state registration matters
- Grant making by exempt organizations
- Case studies
This program is designed for nonprofit executives, board members, and their advisers.