The Center for Emerging Technologies and Polsinelli INVITE YOU TO JOIN US for the next event in our 2014 Advance St. Louis series, featuring in-depth, comprehensive sessions on topics vital for entrepreneurs competing in highly aggressive technology industries.
ADVANCE ST. LOUIS presents: IP Trademarks and Domain Names
This program will highlight, but not exclusively focus on, selected aspects of trademarks and domain names, including selecting and protecting trademarks and brands, domain name issues including protecting your existing brand with the new gTLD environment, and the practical impacts in trademark and domain name filing and prosecution strategies:
- How do I select and protect a trademark or brand?
- What is the new gTLD domain name landscape and what does it mean for me?
- How do I protect my existing brand in connection with the Trademark Clearinghouse Sunrise for new gTLDs?
- How do I protect my trademark/brand/reputation on the Internet and through social media usage?
- How can I use third party trademarks for comparative advertising purposes?
To view the full invitation and to register, click here.