National law firm Polsinelli congratulates 23 attorneys from its Phoenix office who have been selected for inclusion in the 2014 Southwest Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars. Seven attorneys are new additions to this year’s Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Each year, the designation of Rising Star is no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in Arizona and New Mexico who are 40 years of age or younger, or in practice for 10 years or less.
The list of Southwest Super Lawyers® includes several shareholders reaching across multiple practice areas:
- Troy B. Froderman – Insurance Coverage
- John J. Hebert – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Thomas K. Irvine – Real Estate
- Lucas J. Narducci – Energy & Natural Resources
- Edward F. Novak – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Leon B. Silver – Business Litigation
- Andrew B. Turk – Business Litigation
The following attorneys were selected for inclusion as Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Stars®:
- Jonathan G. Brinson – Insurance Coverage
- Jamie D. Cole – Mergers & Acquisition
- Brian M. Flaherty – Construction Litigation
- Michael C. Grubbs – Labor & Employment
- Melissa S. Ho – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Nathan J. Kunz – Business Litigation
- Rebecca N. Lumley – Business Litigation
- Wesley D. Ray – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Juan Pablo G. Zaragoza – Estate and Probate
New additions to Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Stars® for 2014:
- Jennifer J. Axel – Business Litigation
- John F. Barwell – Products Liability – Products: Defense
- Yu Cai – Intellectual Property
- Maribeth M. Klein – Environmental
- Adam B. Merrill – Business Litigation
- Andrew C. Stanley – Business Litigation
- Craig M. Waugh – Business Litigation
(*indicates new ranking)
real challenges. real answers.sm Serving corporations, institutions, entrepreneurs, and individuals, our attorneys build enduring relationships by providing legal counsel informed by business insight to help clients achieve their objectives. This commitment to understanding our clients' businesses has helped us become the fastest growing law firm in the U.S. for the past five years, according to the leading legal business and law firm publication, The American Lawyer. Our more than 700 attorneys in 18 cities work with clients nationally to address the challenges of their roles in health care, financial services, real estate, life sciences and technology, energy and business litigation. The firm can be found online at www.polsinelli.com. Polsinelli PC. In California, Polsinelli LLP.