The Center for Emerging Technologies and Polsinelli INVITE YOU TO JOIN US for the next event in our 2014 Advance St. Louis series, featuring in-depth, comprehensive sessions on topics vital for entrepreneurs competing in highly aggressive technology industries.
ADVANCE ST. LOUIS presents: Immigration and Entrepreneurship: Options that Work
(Applying for Missouri CLE credit)
Newcomers to the U.S. and foreign investment bring energy, talent, economic benefit and new ideas to the U.S. and the St. Louis metropolitan area. Small businesses operated by foreign national entrepreneurs have an ever-increasing role in our economy. Join our panel as we discuss how, working within the current immigration system, we can keep that talent and vitality in St. Louis.
- Non-immigrant work visas: thinking beyond graduation to H1B,E, O and beyond
- H-1B strategies after the annual cap is reached
- The path to permanent status: Green Card options and issues
- Betsy Cohen, Mosaic Project Director, St. Louis World Trade Center's Immigration and Innovation Initiative
- Jeffrey Bell, Shareholder, Polsinelli
- Dr. Arnoldo Müller-Molina, Ph.D., CEO, simMachines
- Doreen D. Dodson, Senior Partner, Polsinelli
To view the full invitation and to register, click here.