The Center for Emerging Technologies and Polsinelli INVITE YOU TO JOIN US for the next event in our 2015 Advance St. Louis series, featuring in-depth, comprehensive sessions on topics vital for entrepreneurs competing in highly aggressive technology industries.
ADVANCE ST. LOUIS presents:
Raising Capital - The Investor's Perspective
Wednesday, May 6, 2015
Hear from a diverse panel of established investor groups as they discuss what they look for in a prospective investment. The session is designed for businesses in any stage looking for capital, as well as newer investors interested in hearing the perspective of established investor groups.
- Investors' investment decision process
- Common due diligence issues
- Characteristics of a business that are important to investors
- Common (or uncommon) investment terms
- Tips for companies seeking capital
- Q&A with the panel
- Kyle Welborn, Partner, Cultivation Capital
- Jennifer Ehlen, Director, Deal Origination, Thompson Street Capital Partners | Founder, Prosper Women Entrepreneurs | Managing Partner, Prosper Capital
- Steve Grelle, Assistant Vice President of the Finance Division, St. Louis Economic Development Partnership
- Andrew Speciale, Associate, Polsinelli
- Moderator: Ruben Chuquimia, Shareholder, Polsinelli
To view the full invitation and to register, please click here.