Polsinelli and AGC Colorado invite you to JOIN US as we discuss:
Condo Construction in Colorado: A How-To Guide in a Changed Landscape - Is it Worth Another Look?
The threat of construction defect litigation has essentially stopped condominium development throughout Colorado – and there is a growing and unmet market for condos in our state. Many developers and contractors are asking "Can we manage the risk of litigation?" Please join us as we address specific tactics to manage that risk.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Strategies to protect your company
- How the recent Vallagio decision might help
- Local government reform efforts
- A quick look back at state reform efforts and a look at next year
- The impact on economic development
- Amy K. Hansen, Shareholder | Polsinelli
- Ryan E. Warren, Shareholder | Polsinelli
- Michael Gifford, President/CEO | AGC Colorado
- Thomas L. Clark, CEO | Metro Denver Economic Development Corporation and Executive Vice President | Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
To view the full invitation or to register, please click here.