Polsinelli's Gillian McKean Bidgood will receive the Young Lawyer of the Year award from the Denver Bar Association at their annual awards ceremony and reception on Thursday, July 9, at the Ralph Carr Justice Center.
This award is presented to young lawyers who have provided exceptional service and dedication to the DBA and the community. Bidgood is currently involved with the CBA, DBA and was chosen to serve on Chief Justice Nancy Rice's Commission on Professional Development Program.
Other award recipients include:
- Award of Merit: Charles C. Turner
- Judicial Excellence: Ruben Hernandez
- Volunteer of the Year: John M. McHugh
- Education in the Legal System: Doug Wilhelm, Denver Public Schools Hamilton Middle School 8th Grade History
- Teacher Projects and Programs: Denver Bar Association Court Mediation Services Program
RSVP for the Annual Party on Thursday, July 9, at the Ralph Carr Justice Center. Ceremony starts at 5:30 p.m., reception on 6 p.m. Email lunches@cobar or call 303-860-1115, ext 727.