2016 Labor & Employment Seminar | Kansas City
Thursday, October 27, 2016 | 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
We are putting your business strategies in focus. The seminar will provide you with answers to cutting edge questions that frequently cross your desk and help you minimize the risk of litigation. Guest speaker, Regional Attorney of the EEOC’s St. Louis District, Andrea Baran, will discuss recent Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) initiatives. In addition, our panelists will suggest strategies to avoid running afoul of the EEOC’s initiatives and will discuss what is currently "hot" in human resources and employment law.
On our agenda:
- Developments in Employment and Labor Law
- EEOC Update
- The Times They Are a Changin'
- Wellness Programs: ACA vs. EEOC
- Pregnancy Discrimination and Accommodation Obligations
- Winter is Coming...Tips on How to "De-ICE" Your Company
- Get Ahead of the Class
For more information on our topics, view
our printable agenda.