2017 National Labor and Employment Law Seminar : Putting Your Business Strategies in Focus
May 23, 2017 | 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM | The Joule Hotel | Dallas, TX
Mark your calendar for May 23, 2017 to join us at Polsinelli’s annual National Labor and Employment Law Seminar, being held this spring in Dallas, Texas. This seminar will provide employers with answers to questions concerning significant and timely topics that are frequently crossing the desks of employer representatives.
On Our Agenda:
- Return to Work – Fitness for Duty Certification Challenges & Accommodations under the ADA
- Lon Williams
- Mark Nelson
- Erin Schilling
- Trade Secret Theft – Pursuing Claims against Former Employees and New Employers
- Steve fox
- Jason Wietjes
- Mike Pegues
- Pay Practices – Independent Contractors and Wage Issues under the FLSA
- Robert Entin
- Michele Haydel Gehrke
- Robert Hingula
- “Unique HR Issues that Keep GCs Up at Night” – Panel Discussion
- Bill Mateja, Moderator
- Johnette Oden-Brunson, General Counsel, CROSSMARK, Inc.
- Jeffrey M. Schumm, Former General Counsel, Orthofix International
to see full agenda.
Kindly RSVP HERE
now or by May 16th, 2017.
For more information about this event, please contact Ashley Steele at 816.691.3762 or ASteele@polsinelli.com