Reimbursement Institute: Building your Health Care Resources
May 17, 2017 | 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas
4150 N. MacArthur Blvd. | Irving, TX 75038
The Polsinelli Reimbursement Institute invites you to JOIN US for an exciting event that brings together the legal and business elements of health care reimbursement.
Industry-leading health care attorneys and advisors will navigate through some of the most comprehensive challenges and opportunities within the healthcare reimbursement landscape that the industry has seen in decades. This session will provide legal and valuation information and guidance on the constantly evolving reimbursement industry.
On Our Agenda:
Our speakers will include:
- Reforms in Medicare Payment Policy – Remind Me What They Include, and Will They Help or Hurt My Organization?
- Horror Stories from the Field – Maintaining Balance To Get The Deal Done
- Increasing Relevance of Medicare Advantage and Medicaid Managed Care Reimbursement – How Do "Hybrid" Plan Issues Affect my Deal Metrics?
- Don Barbo, VMG
- Nicole Montanaro, VMG
- Warren Beck, Crowe Horwath
- Bragg Hemme, Polsinelli
- Ross Sallade, Polsinelli
- Tony Choe, Polsinelli
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Executive leadership teams
- In-house counsel
- Finance, reimbursement, compliance directors
The Reimbursement Institute event will be tailored to forward-thinking business leaders in health care and offer professional credits (CLE).
For more information and registration information click HERE