Retirement Plan Forum | How the Millennial Generation is Transforming Employee Benefit Plans
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
8:00AM - 12:00PM
Breakfast and Program
University of Chicago Gleacher Center | 450 N. Cityfront Plaza Drive | Chicago, IL 60611
Polsinelli and UBS invite you to JOIN US for an interactive exchange culminating in the opportunity to peer-share and gain legal insights. We will cover Fiduciary "best practices," improving participant outcomes, the importance of financial wellness and retirement exit strategies. Our panels will also provide insight on trends in employee contributions, HSA programs and how record keepers are thinking outside the box.
Continuing Education | More Information:
- Andrew Douglass, Shareholder & Practice Chair | Polsinelli
- William P. Sweeney, Shareholder & Practice Vice Chair | Polsinelli
- Eric Milano, QPFC, Consultant | T. Rowe Price Investment Services, Inc.
- Marcus Velasco, CFA, Managing Director | Nuveen
- Phil Stewart, Director | MFS Investment Management
This program is valid for 3 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
If you have any questions or would like more information, contact Steve Walton at email@example.com