'13 Kansas City Real Estate and Economic Outlook
The uncertainty that exists in the American Economy continues to be the central focus of most Americans as we try to structure our transactions for the balance of 2013 and start of 2014. Recent headlines have contained conflicting data concerning budget wranglings, government shutdown, the true cost of Obamacare, tax incentives, and the unemployment rate. In addition, another question that has hit our radar screen is whether we are going to suffer another bust in the real estate market.
CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. along with Polsinelli are proud to be hosting a real estate and economic outlook seminar designed to give you an advantage as we peer into the future.
Our two firms are very excited to bring a well-seasoned, diverse, talented group of speakers together for the day to share their knowledge and expertise about their perspective on what is taking place today and its impact into the future. We hope you can join us on November 15th to learn and hear their thoughts on how the current recession is affecting their industries. This is an event you don't want to miss!
Featuring Keynote Speaker:
* Peter Ricchiuti
About this event:
Date and Time:
Friday, November 15, 2013 - 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Registration begins at 7:30 AM
Kansas City Marriott Hotel Downtown
200 West 12th Street
Kansas City, MO
On our agenda:
What are the Financial Markets Telling Us about the Future?
* Peter Ricchiuti, Professor - Tulane University Freeman School of Business
Can Governmental Incentives Help Our Community?
* Russ Welsh, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer - Polsinelli
* Sly James, Mayor - Kansas City, Missouri
* Laura McConwell, Mayor - Mission, Kansas
* Carl Gerlach, Mayor - Overland Park, Kansas
The Changing Face of Residential Development
* Chase Simmons, Shareholder and Practice Chair - Polsinelli
* Nick Benjamin, Executive Director - The Power & Light District, Cordish
* Darol Rodrock, President - Rodrock Development
* Nathaniel Hagedorn, Chief Executive Officer - Northpoint Development
Are Local Banks Lending Money Again?
* Scott M. Slabotsky, Lead Managing Director - CBIZ MHM, LLC
* Grant Burcham, President - Missouri Bank
* Mark Larrabee, Regional President - Arvest Bank
* Reed Nixon, Regional President - ANB Bank
What Can We Do to Minimize Our Income Tax Liability Since the Obama Tax Cuts Have Passed?
* Seth Leibson, Managing Director - CBIZ MHM, LLC
* Scott Lindstrom, Shareholder - Polsinelli
Is Washington Going to Help Us?
* John Petersen, Shareholder and Real Estate Division Chair - Polsinelli
* Alan Wheat, Senior Policy Advisor - Polsinelli (Former Congressman)
* Kenny Hulshof, Public Policy Shareholder - Polsinelli (Former Congressman)
* Dr. Chris Kuehl, Managing Director - Armada Corporate Intelligence
Click here to view the seminar brochure.
To register now:
To complete your registration, click here for the registration form. Send your completed form by email to RESeminar@cbiz.com or by fax to 913.234.1100.
If you have any questions, please contact Brenda Phillips at 913.234.1005 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is $150 per person.
Click here to view the full invitation.