Firm growth continues momentum with 128 hires in 2018
Am Law 100 firm Polsinelli is pleased to announce the election of 17 attorneys to shareholder, effective today. The new shareholders were elected based on their superior client service and dedicated legal commitment.
The new shareholders span eight Polsinelli offices and more than 10 practices.
“It takes time, dedication and hard work to become a shareholder at our firm,” said Polsinelli Chairman and CEO Russ Welsh. “This group of attorneys is most deserving of this milestone in their legal careers, and we look forward to supporting them as they ascend to leaders in the legal community.”
The election of the 17 new shareholders concludes a year of significant growth for the firm, which added 128 new hires in 2018. Earlier this year, Polsinelli opened its newest office in Seattle, an important geographical expansion to its West Coast footprint, which includes existing offices in San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Los Angeles.
On Nov. 5, 21 new associates join Polsinelli to support clients coast-to-coast, a result of increased client needs and focus. The new associates are located in 10 different offices and 12 practice areas.
With a total of 46 service areas spanning nine divisions and six departments, Polsinelli continues expansion in alignment with industry demand and the changing legal landscape. Today, Polsinelli has 830 attorneys across 21 offices.
Polsinelli congratulates the following new shareholders:
- Joy D. Hoover – Corporate & Transactional. She earned her J.D. from San Diego School of Law.
- Elizabeth H. Bray – Employment Benefits & Executive Compensation. She earned her J.D. from Villanova University School of Law
- Kathleen D. Kenney – Health Care Operations. She earned her J.D. from Saint Louis University School of Law.
- Jared I. Rothkopf – Real Estate. He earned his J.D. from DePaul University School of Law.
- Jessica W. Epperson – Corporate & Transactional. She earned her J.D. from University of Texas School of Law.
- John T. Synowicki – Health Care Litigation and Disputes. He earned his J.D. from Vanderbilt University School of Law.
- Taryn A. Elliott – Electrical Engineering/Computer Science Patent Prosecution. She earned her J.D. George Mason University School of Law.
- Matthew R. Frontz – Electrical Engineering/Computer Science Patent Prosecution. He earned his J.D. from South Texas School of Law.
- Bradley R. Gardner – Loan Enforcement. He earned his J.D. from Georgetown University School of Law.
- Cullin B. Hughes – Health Care Alignment and Organizations. He earned his J.D. from University of Kansas School of Law.
- Alexia L. Norris – Real Estate. She earned her J.D. from University of Missouri School of Law.
- William P. Hoffman – Health Care Alignment and Organizations. He earned his J.D. from Saint Louis University School of Law.
- Erin L. Felix – Government Contracts. She earned her J.D. from University of San Diego School of Law.
- Sara V. Iams – Health Care Operations. She earned her J.D. from Ohio State University School of Law.
- Daniel P. Mullarkey – Trademark/Copyright/Branding. He earned his J.D. from Catholic University of America School of Law.
- Ryan M. Murphy – Chemical Science Patent Prosecution. He earned his J.D. from University of New Hampshire School of Law.
Polsinelli is an Am Law 100 firm with more than 825 attorneys in 21 cities coast to coast. Ranked #24 for Client Service Excellence1 and #10 for best client relationships2 among 650 U.S. law firms, Polsinelli is also named among the top 30 best-known firms in the nation3 for the second consecutive year. The firm’s attorneys provide value through practical legal counsel infused with business insight, and focus on health care, financial services, real estate, intellectual property, mid-market corporate, labor and employment, and business litigation. www.polsinelli.com | Polsinelli PC | In California, Polsinelli LLP
12018 BTI Client Service A-Team Report
22017 BTI Industry Power Rankings
32018 BTI Brand Elite