The National 2019 Best Lawyers® list includes top-tier rankings for the firm in 11 national practices
Am Law 100 firm Polsinelli is pleased to announce its inclusion in the 2019 “Best Law Firms” list by U.S. News & World Report, receiving recognition in the highest-ranking Tier 1 score for 11 national practices. The firm also earned eight Tier 2 rankings and 13 Tier 3 rankings.
The national 2019 Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” list is a national report overseen by U.S. News & World Report. Rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process that includes client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from leading attorneys and review of additional information provided by law firms as part of the formal submission process.
The 2019 “Best Law Firms” list also ranks outstanding practices by metropolitan areas, in which 16 Polsinelli offices were recognized. A total of 67 Polsinelli practices were awarded Metropolitan Tier 1 rankings, followed by 42 in Metropolitan Tier 2 and 22 in Metropolitan Tier 3 rankings.
“I am pleased with the extent of U.S. New & World Report’s ranking of our firm’s practices and I congratulate our attorneys and practice leaders for this important recognition,” said Polsinelli Chairman and CEO Russ Welsh. “The rankings exemplify our commitment to superior client service and demonstrate our attorneys’ ability to forge meaningful client relationships.”
Polsinelli was recognized in 162 total categories on the 2019 “Best Law Firms” list, an increase of 10 as compared to 152 in 2018.
Polsinelli earned the highest ranking, Tier 1, for the following national practice areas in the 2019 “Best Law Firms” report:
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Health Care Law
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Labor & Employment
- Litigation - Patent
- Patent Law
- Public Finance Law
- Real Estate Law
- Trademark Law
Additionally, the following metropolitan areas earned Tier 1 rankings:
- Atlanta (Litigation – Labor & Employment, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants)
- Chicago (Health Care Law, Real Estate Law)
- Colorado (Commercial Litigation, Corporate Law, Franchise Law, Health Care Law, Litigation – Labor & Employment, Litigation – Patent, Patent Law, Real Estate Law)
- Columbia, Mo. (Government Relations Practice)
- Dallas/Fort Worth (Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, Litigation – Labor & Employment)
- Houston (Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization)
- Kansas City, Kan. (Commercial Litigation, Land Use & Zoning Law, Litigation – Land Use & Zoning, Municipal Law, Real Estate Law)
- Kansas City, Mo. (Antitrust Law, Appellate Practice, Banking & Finance Law, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Biotechnology Law, Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, Corporate Law, Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Health Care Law, Labor Law – Management, Litigation – Antitrust, Litigation – Bankruptcy, Litigation – Construction, Litigation – Intellectual Property, Litigation – Labor & Employment, Litigation – Tax, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants, Non-Profit / Charities Law, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants, Real Estate Law, Securitization and Structured Finance Law)
- Los Angeles (Public Finance Law)
- Nashville (Corporate Law)
- Raleigh (Health Care Law)
- Seattle (Criminal Defense: White-Collar)
- Springfield, Mo. (Litigation – Labor & Employment)
- St. Louis (Biotechnology Law, Commercial Litigation, Copyright Law, Corporate Law, Employment Law – Management, Financial Services Regulation Law, Health Care Law, Litigation – Patent, Litigation – Trusts & Estates, Mergers & Acquisitions Law, Patent Law, Technology Law, Trusts & Estates Law)
- Washington, D.C. (Government Relations Practice, Patent Law, Trademark Law)
The U.S. News & World Report “Best Law Firms” list for 2019 rounds out a year of many distinguished recognitions for Polsinelli. The firm was named one of 52 BTI Innovation Champions by BTI Consulting Group, joining an elite list of law firms named “the absolute best innovators” and listed among 94 law firms suggested by corporate counsel in 2018 on BTI’s Most Recommended Law Firms report. Additionally, Polsinelli earned the No. 27 spot on BTI’s 2018 Brand Elite, marking its second-consecutive appearance on the prestigious list, and ranked in the top 20 percent of all firms with attorneys named to the 2018 BTI Client Service All-Stars list (five).
Polsinelli is an Am Law 100 firm with more than 825 attorneys in 21 offices. Ranked #24 for Client Service Excellence1 and #10 for best client relationships2 among 650 U.S. law firms, Polsinelli is also named among the top 30 best-known firms in the nation3 for the second consecutive year. The firm’s attorneys provide value through practical legal counsel infused with business insight and a focus on health care, financial services, real estate, intellectual property, mid-market corporate, labor and employment, and business litigation. www.polsinelli.com | Polsinelli PC | In California, Polsinelli LLP
12018 BTI Client Service A-Team Report
22017 BTI Industry Power Rankings
32018 BTI Brand Elite