National law firm Polsinelli congratulates 17 attorneys from its Phoenix office who have been selected for inclusion in the 2013 Southwest Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars. This year’s honorees include Phoenix Managing Partner Edward F. Novak and shareholder Andrew B. Turk, who was selected for his first time. Novak was selected again in the Arizona Top 50 of all Arizona Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Each year, the designation of Rising Star is more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in Arizona and New Mexico who are 40 years of age or younger, or are in practice for 10 years or less.
The list of Southwest Super Lawyers® includes several shareholders reaching across multiple practice areas:
• Troy B. Froderman – Insurance Coverage
• Marty Harper – Business Litigation
• John J. Hebert – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
• Thomas K. Irvine – Real Estate
• Lucas J. Narducci – Energy & Natural Resources
• Edward F. Novak – Criminal Defense: White Collar
• Leon B. Silver – Business Litigation
New additions to Southwest Super Lawyers® for 2013:
• Andrew B. Turk – Business Litigation
The following attorneys were selected for inclusion as Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Stars®:
• Ryan A. Berry – Mergers & Acquisition
• Jonathan G. Brinson – Insurance Coverage
• Brian M. Flaherty – Construction Litigation
• Melissa S. Ho – Criminal Defense: White Collar
• Nathan Kunz – Business Litigation
• Wesley D. Ray – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
New additions to Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Stars® for 2013:
• Andrew S. Jacob – Business Litigation
• Rebecca N. Lumley – Business Litigation
• Jamie D. Cole – Mergers & Acquisition
For more information contact Public Relations Manager Heather McMichael, 816-223-8780, email@example.com
Real Challenges. Real Answers.sm Serving corporations, institutions, entrepreneurs, and individuals, our attorneys build enduring relationships by providing legal counsel informed by business insight to help clients achieve their objectives. This commitment to understanding our clients’ businesses has helped us become the fastest-growing, full-service law firm in America*. With more than 640 attorneys in 16 cities, our national law firm is a recognized leader in the industries driving our growth, including health care, financial services, real estate, life sciences and technology, energy and business litigation. The firm can be found online at www.polsinelli.com.
Polsinelli PC. In California, Polsinelli LLP.
*Inc. Magazine, September 2012