Am Law 100 firm Polsinelli’s Health Care Department has been recognized by Chambers USA for the seventh consecutive year on the 2021 national practice ranking list, and made its debut among the “Healthcare Elite.” The Elite category focuses on practices with extensive experience handling prestigious deals.
Polsinelli has earned several other prominent placements in the 2021 state, practice and attorney rankings from Chambers USA, a leading legal industry rankings organization. In total, 69 Polsinelli attorneys and 14 different practice areas were recognized across nearly all of the firm’s geographic locations nationwide.
Chambers USA ranks the top lawyers and law firms across the country. Chambers rankings are compiled through assessments of a firm’s work and opinions from external market sources, with an emphasis on client feedback. Firms and lawyers need to demonstrate sustained excellence in order to be ranked in the guide.
“I’m incredibly proud of our terrific team of health care attorneys across the country who work tirelessly on high stakes, complex matters on behalf of our clients,” said Polsinelli Health Care Department Chair Matthew J. Murer. “To remain on the national list for seven straight years is a humbling yet rewarding accomplishment for our team. Now that we’ve achieved a place in the Healthcare Elite category, we are more motivated than ever to continue our progress and carry this momentum with our strong, growing team.”
Polsinelli’s Health Care Department represents one of the largest concentrations of health care attorneys and professionals in the nation. From the strength of its national presence, the firm advises clients on the full range of hospital-physician lifecycle and business issues confronting health care providers across the United States.
In addition to Polsinelli’s national Healthcare Elite ranking in Chambers USA 2021, the following practices and attorneys from the Health Care Department were also recognized:
- Healthcare – California
- Healthcare – Georgia
- Healthcare – Illinois
- Healthcare – North Carolina
- Healthcare – Texas
- Healthcare – Washington
Attorneys Nationally Ranked:
- Stuart M. Pape in Food & Beverages: Regulatory & Litigation
- Iliana Peters in Global Privacy & Data Security: Healthcare (Up & Coming)
- Iliana Peters in Nationwide Privacy & Data Security: Healthcare (Up & Coming)
Attorneys State Ranked:
- J. Everett Wilson in Healthcare
- Paul A. Gomez in Healthcare
- Rick Rifenbark in Healthcare
- Nathaniel 'Tani' Weiner in Healthcare
- District of Columbia
- Michael M. Gaba in Healthcare: Pharmaceutical/Medical Products Regulatory
- Brian F. McEvoy in Healthcare
- Daniel J. Mohan in Healthcare
- Lisa S. Katz in Healthcare (Up & Coming)
- North Carolina
- Barry D. Alexander in Healthcare
- Sean A. Timmons in Healthcare
- Sherri T. Alexander in Healthcare
- Mark S. Armstrong in Healthcare
- Jim Fredman in Healthcare
Polsinelli is an Am Law 100 firm with 900 attorneys in 21 offices nationwide. Recognized by legal research firm BTI Consulting as one of the top firms for excellent client service and client relationships, the firm’s attorneys provide value through practical legal counsel infused with business insight, and focus on health care, financial services, real estate, intellectual property, middle-market corporate, labor and employment and business litigation. Polsinelli PC, Polsinelli LLP in California.