Polsinelli Ranks Among the Top 30 Law Firms Nationwide for Client Service Excellence
For second-consecutive year, Polsinelli has made BTI’s Client Service A-Team Report
Am Law 100 firm Polsinelli announces today its position on the 2018 Client Service A-Team Report
by BTI Consulting Group. Ranking at No. 24, the firm is among 30 leading law firms across the country that deliver the best client service.
Now in its 17th year of publication, the report assesses how law firms perform in client service delivery, measuring 17 different client service activities – all of which corporate counsel agree drive the strongest relationships with law firms. Polsinelli earned recognition in all 17 client service dimensions.
With only 30 firms outpacing competition and driving the best client relationships, Polsinelli earned its No. 24 spot out of a pool of 650 total firms serving Fortune 1000 clients. The measurement of the firms is the result of more than 350 in-depth interviews with top legal decision makers at the world’s leading organizations.
“We apply undivided attention to understanding our clients’ challenges, knowing that for each matter we must tailor our approach to meet the clients business goals,” said Polsinelli Chairman and CEO Russ Welsh
. “Communicating with our clients proactively and focusing on a deep understanding of our clients’ businesses and service needs has again enabled our firm to earn recognition among the top 30 firms in client service excellence.”
Polsinelli was awarded “Leaders of the Best” status in seven client service activities, including:
- Commitment to Help: Displaying a level of urgency and dedication to solving clients’ problems and helping them achieve success as individuals in their organizations.
- Client Focus: Ability to deliver on clients’ targeted outcomes based on business goals, budgets, and risk tolerance.
- Handles Problems: Acknowledging a problem and identifying plans that presents an action path moving forward.
- Anticipates the Client’s Needs: Based on a complete understanding of the clients’ businesses, using experience to meet the undefined and unmet needs clients face.
- Innovative Approach: Bringing new, creative thinking to solve clients’ issues in a way that brings them competitive advantage.
“The firm continues to show leadership performance in its Commitment to Help and Client Focus,” according to the report. “This adds to their strength in Unprompted Communication, Anticipating Client Needs, and Innovation. Top legal decision makers also report Polsinelli is able to offer a broader set of resources than they have in the past. Clients credit improved dialogue with Polsinelli’s partners about their goals and their ongoing matters as a big part of its client service.”
Additional comments cited by general counsel to describe Polsinelli include:
- “They provided perfect assistance in complex cases on a regular basis.”
- “I’m impressed by their ability to make quick decisions and to resolve legal matters efficiently.”
- “They are a fast-growing firm and have made a good name for themselves in the last couple of years.”
The BTI Client Service A-Team 2018 report draws on data collected in BTI’s ongoing Annual Survey of General Counsel. This year, legal decision makers interviewed between February and October included general counsel, chief legal officers, direct reports to general counsel, and other legal decision makers from organizations averaging $12.9 billion in annual revenue.
Earlier this month, Polsinelli was named “Law Firm of the Year” in Health Care for the second time by U.S. News & World Report,
which also included top-tier rankings for the firm in 10 national practice areas and 152 total categories on the 2018 “Best Law Firms” list.
For more information, contact Carrie Trent at firstname.lastname@example.org