Polsinelli Announces Election of Three Dallas Shareholders and Hires Three New Attorneys
Am Law 100 firm Polsinelli recently announced in its Dallas office the election of three attorneys to shareholder and welcomed three new attorneys.
In the Dallas market, Polsinelli congratulates the following promoted shareholders, who were voted in based on their superior work and client service delivery:
- Jonathan S. Blum – Nonprofit Organizations. He earned his J.D. from The University of Texas School of Law.
- Andrew M. Johnson – Products Liability and Toxic Tort. He earned his J.D. from the University of Kansas School of Law.
- Daniel D. McGuire – Commercial Litigation. He earned his J.D. from the Georgetown University Law Center.
“It takes time, dedication and hard work to become a shareholder at our firm, and I’m proud to recognize this deserving group of attorneys,” said Polsinelli Chairman and CEO Russ Welsh. “With their attention to client service and proven accomplishments, our firm will continue to create value and help our clients achieve their business goals.”
Polsinelli has more than 800 attorneys across 20 offices coast to coast. The firm established a footprint in Texas with the opening of its Dallas office six years ago. Since then, the firm has expanded across the state to have offices in both Dallas and Houston, with 76 total attorneys statewide and a well-deserved reputation for client service excellence – as evidenced by the firm being ranked last month No. 24 on BTI Consulting Group’s 2018 Client Service A-Team report.
Further adding to Polsinelli’s strong, regional presence, three new attorneys have recently joined the firm’s Dallas office:
- Michael M. Besser – Government Investigations. He earned his J.D. from the University of California-Berkeley School of Law.
- Kevin C. McDonell – Corporate and Transactional. He earned his J.D. from The University of Texas School of Law.
- Diana M. Taylor – Health Care. She earned her J.D. from the Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law.
“We are glad to welcome these highly-qualified attorneys to our thriving Dallas office,” said Jon Henderson, managing partner of Polsinelli’s Dallas office and chair of the firm’s national Corporate and Transactional practice. “I am confident these business-minded, forward-thinking individuals will bring significant value to our clients.”