2017 Client Service A-Team Report Places firm in Top 5 percent and Includes Recognition in all 17 Client Service Dimensions
Polsinelli was designated among 30 elite law firms
that deliver the best client service, earning recognition in every dimension of the 2017 Client Service A-Team Report
by BTI Consulting Group.
Now in its 16th year of publication, the report assesses how law firms stack up in client service delivery, measuring 17 different client service activities – all of which corporate counsel agree drive the strongest relationships with law firms.
Corporate counsel praised the growing Am Law 100 firm pushing it to earn the No. 17 spot out of 295 law firms that were ranked and a pool of 650 total firms serving Fortune 500 clients. The comparison of these firms is the result of more than 330 in-depth interviews with legal decision makers at the world’s leading organizations.
“We consistently focus on solving the issues our clients face by not only understanding their businesses, but also by bringing creative solutions to their challenges,” said Polsinelli Chairman Russ Welsh
. “Our collective business-minded approach rests on a deep commitment to our clients’ success, while delivering value that exceeds our clients’ expectations. Ultimately, we care most about the strength of our client relationships, and this ranking in BTI’s top 30 A-Team firms is one we find gratifying in this vein.”
Polsinelli was awarded “Leaders of the Best” status in 11 client service activities, including:
- Commitment to Help: Displaying a level of urgency and dedication to solving clients’ problems and helping them achieve success as individuals in their organizations.
- Client Focus: Ability to deliver on clients’ targeted outcomes based on business goals, budgets, and risk tolerance.
- Provides Value for the Dollar: Delivering more than clients expect and offering value in ways that matter most to clients.
- Anticipates the Client’s Needs: Based on a complete understanding of the clients’ businesses, using experience to meet the undefined and unmet needs clients face.
- Innovative Approach: Bringing new, creative thinking to solve clients’ issues in a way that brings them competitive advantage.
Polsinelli’s year-over-year expansion was highlighted in the report; the firm now has more than 800 attorneys across 20 offices coast to coast.
“History shows the firm continues to engage in dialogue with clients on a continuing basis, which translates into strong Client Focus and Commitment to Help. Top legal decision makers note Polsinelli is becoming more collaborative, helping to add value across the board. The firm has improved in 10 of the 17 activities driving superior client service, including Anticipating Client Needs – the client service activity proven to attract new business,” according to the report.
Other comments cited by general counsel to describe Polsinelli include:
- “Committed team who works well with my organization.”
- “The firm’s lawyers are leaders who have a great commitment towards their clients.”
- “Very responsive to client needs.”
The BTI Client Service A-Team 2017
report draws on data collected in BTI’s ongoing Annual Survey. This year, legal decision makers interviewed between February and August included general counsel, chief legal officers, direct reports to general counsel, and other legal decision makers from organizations averaging $13.8 billion in annual revenue.
In June, Polsinelli secured placement on BTI Consulting’s 2016 Most Recommended Law Firms, Brand Elite and Client Service A-Team
lists. The firm’s breadth of services was also acknowledged with recognition as a “Core Firm” in BTI’s Power Rankings in Health Care, Chemicals, High Tech, and Telecommunications Industries.
For more information, contact Carrie Trent at firstname.lastname@example.org