Polsinelli, an Am Law 100 law firm, earned praise from legal decision makers at top corporations in key client service activities, securing placement on BTI Consulting’s 2016 Most Recommended Law Firms, Brand Elite and Client Service A-Team lists. The firm’s breadth of services was also singled out as a core firm in BTI’s Power Rankings in Health Care, Chemicals, High Tech and Telecommunications industries.
“Knowing these results are based on unprompted feedback from leading decision makers across the country is humbling,” said Polsinelli Chairman Russ Welsh. “We strive to build partnerships with our clients by better understanding and anticipating the particular challenges they face. We’re proud that our differentiated approach to client service has been noticed and grateful for the confidence that has been placed in us.”
For the past 15 years, BTI has published the definitive ranking of client service excellence for the corporate legal industry. Its annual benchmark study and data-driven rankings are based solely on in-depth interviews with more than 300 general counsels from companies with $1 billion or more in revenue. No law firm influences the results, submits nominations or provides client names to BTI. A breakdown of Polsinelli’s position in BTI’s 2016 rankings follows:
- Most Recommended Law Firms: Top 20 percent among 650 firms
- Brand Elite: Ranked 74
- Client Service A-Team: Top 5 percent among 650 firms
- Law Firms with the Best Client Relationships: Top 10 percent for the firm overall, and specific recognition in Health Care, Chemicals, High Tech and Telecommunications industries
The fact that Polsinelli ranked in each list supports the firm’s dedication to understanding clients’ businesses, focus on ongoing client service improvements and innovation to provide value – all while the firm has grown steadily.
Notably, Polsinelli has been named two years in a row as a BTI Most Recommended Firm based on its ability to:
- Embrace a client’s new metrics and measures and set performance goals which are tied to these
- Ask for feedback on performance on a regular basis
- Increase investment in understanding a client’s business
- Include client input in design and approach to changes in the delivery of legal services
- Educate clients in new, high-value topics in a detailed, customized manner
- Deliver noticeable year-over-year improvement in client service for three years and longer
The BTI Client Service A-Team is the gold standard used by law firms and corporate counsel alike to assess how law firms honestly stack up in client service delivery. Among BTI Brand Elite Firms, Polsinelli was highlighted to be:
- Recommended first to peers
- Having the reputation to tackle complex issues
- Recognized as having innovative, relevant and forward-thinking approaches
By taking the time to develop a deep knowledge of clients’ businesses, as well as the new, internal demands they face, Polsinelli is positioned to further cement its positive market perceptions.
real challenges. real answers.SM
Polsinelli is an Am Law 100 firm with more than 800 attorneys in 19 offices, serving corporations, institutions, and entrepreneurs nationally. Ranked in the top five percent of law firms for client service*, the firm has risen more than 50 spots over the past five years in the Am Law 100 annual law firm ranking. Polsinelli attorneys provide practical legal counsel infused with business insight, and focus on health care, financial services, real estate, intellectual property, mid-market corporate, and business litigation. Polsinelli attorneys have depth of experience in 100 service areas and 70 industries. The firm can be found online at www.polsinelli.com. Polsinelli PC. In California, Polsinelli LLP.
* 2016 BTI Client Service A-Team Report