Polsinelli congratulates 20 attorneys in the firm’s Chicago office selected for inclusion in 2014 Illinois Super Lawyers or 2014 Illinois Super Lawyers, Rising Stars. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Only five percent of attorneys in Illinois are selected for this honor.
Attorneys from more than 70 practice areas, all of whom have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement, select Super Lawyers for inclusion on the list. Lawyers cannot nominate themselves and in-firm votes are only counted if they are matched by an out-of-firm nomination.
The Rising Star category is for attorneys under 40 who have ten or fewer years of practice. Attorneys are instructed to nominate individuals they have personally observed in action – whether as opposing counsel or co-counsel, or through other firsthand courtroom observation.
The following attorneys are listed in 2014 Illinois Super Lawyers:
• Lisa J. Acevedo – Health Care
• Mary Clare Bonaccorsi – Health Care
• Mark A. Brand – Business Litigation
• Andrew B. Cripe – Labor and Employment
• Frederic J. Entin – Health Care
• Jane K. McCahill* – Health Care
• Matthew J. Murer – Health Care
• Daniel S. Reinberg – Criminal Defense: White Collar
• Charles P. Sheets – Health Care
• Jerry L. Switzer – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
The following attorneys are listed in 2014 Illinois Super Lawyers, Rising Stars:
• Andrea L. Briski – Real Estate
• Meredith A. Duncan – Health Care
• Patrick J. Elder – Real Estate
• Daniel L. Farris** – Technology Services
• Eric G. Greenfield – Real Estate
• Lindsay R. Kessler** – Health Care
• Paula S. Kim** – Business Litigation
• Rodney L. Lewis – Business Litigation
• Jason T. Lundy – Health Care
• David D. Streicker – Energy and Natural Resources
* Denotes 10th year honoree
** Denotes first time nominee
For more information contact Public Relations Manager Heather McMichael, 816-223-8780, email@example.com
real challenges. real answers.SM Serving corporations, institutions, entrepreneurs, and individuals, our attorneys build enduring relationships by providing legal counsel informed by business insight to help clients achieve their objectives. This commitment to understanding our clients' businesses has helped us become the fastest growing law firm in the U.S. for the past five years, according to the leading legal business and law firm publication, The American Lawyer. Our more than 700 attorneys in 18 cities work with clients nationally to address the challenges of their roles in health care, financial services, real estate, life sciences and technology, energy and business litigation. The firm can be found online at www.polsinelli.com. Polsinelli PC. In California, Polsinelli LLP.