Fresh from announcing new office buildings in Dallas and Denver, national law firm Polsinelli congratulates 21 of its attorneys elected to shareholder. The attorneys promoted provide client service in Polsinelli’s core areas including health care, real estate, financial services, technology and litigation. The firm’s entrepreneurial approach and focus on continuous improvement has led to the recruitment of like-minded attorneys from top law firms across the country.
“It’s been an exciting year for our firm in terms of growth and attracting key laterals. We’re pleased to recognize and reward our new shareholders for their hard work and dedication to serving our clients,” said Polsinelli Chairman Russ Welsh. “Their professional achievements help ensure that together, our firm will continue to create value that can help our clients succeed.”
Welsh also noted the advancement of nine women to shareholders in various offices including Kansas City, Los Angeles, and Wilmington. In Phoenix, all four newly named shareholders were women. Recently, the firm was recognized by the win/win campaign for having a gender diverse corporate board.
“Increasingly, the attorneys coming out of law school are focusing on specialty areas that are important to our clients. Many of these attorneys happen to be women, and we embrace the strength that we continue to build with diverse leadership at the firm,” said Welsh.
The shareholder promotions are occurring during an exciting period of growth for Polsinelli. In 2014, the firm opened offices in Atlanta and San Francisco to help meet clients’ needs. For six years in a row, The American Lawyer has ranked Polsinelli as the fastest growing law firm in America.
Polsinelli congratulates the following promoted shareholders:
• Robert E. Entin – Labor and Employment. He earned his J.D. from Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology.
• Daniel L. Farris – Science and Technology. He earned his J.D., cum laude, from Loyola University Chicago School of Law.
• Rodney L. Lewis – Financial and Fiduciary Litigation. He earned his J.D. with honors from DePaul University College of Law.
• Jack M. Beal – Health Care. He earned his J.D. with highest honor from the University of Tulsa. Induction into the Order of the Curule Chair.
• Catherine R. Bell – Construction, Energy, & Real Estate Litigation. She earned her J.D. from The University of Kansas School of Law.
• Amy D. Fitts – Commercial Litigation. She earned her J.D., cum laude, from The University of Missouri School of Law, Order of the Coif; Order of Barristers.
• Evan F. Fitts – Real Estate Development and Development Finance. He earned his J.D. from The University of Missouri School of Law.
• Christopher L. Johnson – Labor and Employment. He earned his J.D. from The University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law.
• Brendan L. McPherson – Financial and Fiduciary Litigation. He earned his J.D. from The University of Kansas School of Law.
• Thomas M. Ruane – Wealth Planning. He earned his J.D. from The University of Kansas School of Law. Induction into the Order of the Coif.
• Susan M. Wylie – Real Estate Finance. She earned her J.D. from The University of Missouri School of Law.
• G. Gabriel Zorogastua – Antitrust. He earned his J.D. from The University of Kansas School of Law.
• Randye B. Soref – Loan Enforcement. She earned her J.D. from California Western School of Law.
• Tiffany J. Andersen – Insurance Recovery. She earned her J.D., cum laude, from Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Arizona State University.
• Jennifer J. Axel – Commercial Litigation. She earned her J.D. from New York University.
• Christina W. Kelly – Insurance Recovery. She earned her J.D. from the McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific. Induction into Order of the Barristers.
• Rebecca N. Lumley – Commercial Litigation. She earned her J.D. from The Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law.
• Leo C. Chmielewski – Product Liability – Toxic & Mass Tort. He earned his J.D., summa cum laude, from the University of Dayton.
• Peter A. Corsale – Commercial Litigation. He earned his J.D., cum laude, from The University of Illinois College of Law.
• Ryan J. McCarty – Commercial Litigation. He earned his J.D. from St. Louis University School of Law.
• Shanti M. Katona – Bankruptcy and Financial Restructuring. She earned her J.D. from Washington University-St. Louis School of Law.
For more information contact Public Relations Manager Heather McMichael, 816-223-8780, firstname.lastname@example.org
real challenges. real answers.SM Polsinelli is a first generation Am Law 100 firm, serving corporations, institutions, entrepreneurs and individuals nationally. Our attorneys successfully build enduring client relationships by providing practical legal counsel infused with business insight, and with a passion for understanding how to assist General Counsel and CEOs achieve their legal objectives. Polsinelli is ranked 18th in number of U.S. partners* and has more than 740 attorneys in 19 offices. Polsinelli was profiled in the June 2013 issue of The American Lawyer as the fastest-growing law firm in America over a five-year period and has maintained this position. The firm focuses on healthcare, financial services, real estate, life sciences and technology, energy and business litigation, and has depth of experience in 100 service areas and 70 industries. The firm can be found online at www.polsinelli.com. Polsinelli PC. In California, Polsinelli LLP.
*Law360, March 2014